i wanna see more pics and yes i am weird like that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah like I havent heard that a million times [img]tongue.gif[/img]To all the funny Swedes around (1, but he looks tall and big so I'll count him as 2 ! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dont forgett best actors and I dont mena on the big screen [img]tongue.gif[/img] ( soccer fans know what I mean )We have 3 world cups
We have Ferrari
We have it all, from looks, culture, style, food, women, history, Empires, you name it!
Tor [img]cool.gif[/img] Nice one
i wanna see more pics and yes i am weird like that [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And thy shall unveal himself!!!
Me a few days ago.
And another one.
Me 4 years ago, when used to be a blonde for a year.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>
FLESH!
FLesh for fantasy...
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]eek.gif[/img] YAY chosen one finally showed himself [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok here's a pic of me topless, now show me yoursOriginally posted by Mortitia:
ok well i will show you mine if you show me yours [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
![]()
I asked first Mort, but don't tempt me, I was engaged to an ex-stripper and I did numerous poses together with her in front of the lens! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
woo hoo show me show me, so i will assume you didn't marry her [img]wink.gif[/img]
Nope, I didn't. She was nearly the biggest mistake in my life. Just to satisfy your curiousity as to what happened, lets just say she had a very bad habit and didn't want to let go of it.
well that's a good thing thenya married now? and um show me show me!
![]()
Bookmarks